Weston’s Fantastic Finger Guides for Acoustic & Electric Guitar were designed with the beginner in mind, by a string teacher for his own students. Our fretboard stickers streamline the note learning process by putting the best information at your fingertips, so you can spend more time learning songs and less time trying to figure out your notes. They make music learning fun!
5 reasons to include our finger guides as part of your musical journey.
- Easy to install and remove: peel, place, and start playing. Install in less than 30 seconds. Comes off easily and does not leave any sticky residue on your instrument.
- Super durable and accurate: Our product is Made in the USA. The notes are super durable and under normal play will not wear out. The note locations have been tested with success on multiple instrument brands. If for any reason the guide doesn’t align with the note locations on your instrument message us and we will help you succeed with the installation.
- The best musical information at your fingertips: Easily learn your sharp, flat & natural notes, play in different keys, find alternate fingerings, and learn your fret numbers.
- Money-Back Guarantee: We stand behind our product by providing a 100% money-back guarantee if our product doesn’t help you on your musical journey.
- Created and patented by an orchestra teacher. Designed specifically to streamline the process of learning with years of use in the classroom
Learn one, learn them all. Our patented music learning system improves music learning on all string instruments. We offer finger guides for violin, left-handed violin, viola, cello, upright bass, acoustic/electric guitar, classical guitar, electric bass, & ukulele with more options on the way. Many customers purchase multiple guides so that they can learn several instruments at once.
The Fantastic Finger Guides put the best musical information to grow into a confident player at the student's fingertips including a patented 3 color - 3 shape design that is simple to understand, sharp/flat direction indicator on side of neck to show what direction to go for sharp and flat notes, and fret numbers 1-12 to help better navigate the fingerboard (see photos). For easier navigation, frets 1-5 are in a different color than frets 6-12. Start immediately playing in different keys and easily learn all chromatic notes.
TRIANGLES = OPEN STRINGS
SQUARES = NATURAL NOTES
OVALS = SHARP/FLAT NOTES